Keeping you safe, healthy, and well cared for is our priority.
We care about you and the communities we serve and want you to know what we are doing to help reduce the risk of transmitting COVID-19.
- Monitoring daily the guidance and recommended safety measures issued by the CDC, WHO, and other trusted global, national, state, and local health organizations, as well as what is happening in our state, region, and local communities.
- Following CDC guidelines to ensure proper safety measure are in place that will reduce the risk of community transmission and protect the safety of our patients and employees.
- Performing proper hand hygiene before and after all patient contact.
- Disinfecting high traffic areas frequently
- Disinfecting exam rooms thoroughly between patients.
- Asking team members who are sick not to report to work.
- Requesting that patients who are sick reschedule their appointments and working as a team to make it easy and convenient to reschedule those appointments.
- Following CDC guidelines and asking patients about recent international travel when scheduling appointments and at the time of appointments.