Dr. Darnell L. Martin-Wimmer, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Dr. Martin-Wimmer, certified by the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of The American Academy of Dermatology (F.A.A.D.), has been in private practice in Lakewood since 1991.
Alpine Dermatology embraces a culture of putting our patients first. We do this in several ways.
- Expert dermatologic care is our top priority. You will always see the dermatologist for all your care in our office.
- There may be times when you need to see the doctor right away. ADA offers same-day appointments. All you have to do is ask.
- A kind, caring, nurturing environment is part of the experience you will find in our office. The doctor & staff are available to assist you 24/7.
- Our team embraces a patient-centered approach to all aspects of your care. We actively involve you,our patient, in the decision-making process during your visit and afterward.
- Your health and well-being is my priority.
I look forward to having the opportunity to be your dermatologist.
- Medical School- George Washington University School of Medicine
- Dermatology Residency- University of Missouri-Columbia
- Colorado Dermatological Society- Past President and Member
- Clear Creek Valley Medical Society- Member
- American Academy of Dermatology SPOT Skin Cancer Screening- Director and Volunteer for the past 25 years
- Skin Cancer Foundation Destination: Healthy Skin - Volunteer
- American Academy of Dermatology Shade Structure Grant Program- Sponsored Bethlehem Lutheran Church and School to receive the first shade structure awarded in Colorado!